Friday, August 14, 2009

The Rules I Play By

As many of you know, this blog is also about my Pagan practices, so today I would like to post a little commentary about the rules that I have to follow in my practices. A few weeks ago, a friend of mine came to visit and seemed to be infuriated about the fact that my specialty is Love/Lust magick. She told me that, such magick is forbidden to anyone and everyone. My friend is not Pagan or Wiccan or any variation of any term similar to these. More information on this is on my Xanga Blog. The link should be to the right of the screen.

Anyway, I took some time since her visit to sit down and write down the rules that I have to play by in my line of work, so to speak. In a meditation, my goddess, Aphrodite, told me that I am not to cast for myself. As much as I would really like to, I have to obey her wishes or I could end up losing what little ability I do have. Secondly, I am forbidden to cast for those who are deeply depressed becuase they are single.

The reason for that rule is because anyone who comes into the querent's life will ultimately leave. I know for a fact that if you are depressed, no one is going to want to stay near you for very long. As much as you wish me to, I cannot affect a person's free will. I cannot make someone fall madly in love with you forever and ever. As hard as it may seem, it is you who is doing most of the work, not me. I implore you, if you are unhappy because you are single, please dont come running to me, asking me to conjur you up a new boyfriend/girlfriend.

Also, one thing that you have to keep in mind is that relationships are not measured in days or weeks. Remember that I am allowed to cast against you if it is in your own benefit. In other words, if you want to get married after only 3 weeks, then I can throw a little spell to make you see your partner's true face. Remember also that I do not, DO NOT, have the ability to end your relationship. Relationships must be began and ended by free will, and what is rule number 3? I can not affect free will. If your relationship ends, I am certainly not to blame.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Wow, you hit the nail right on the head..Good for you.