Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Blog

I want to start by welcoming you to my new blog ^_^ I would like to start by say that there will be 3 main things that this blog revolves around. First and foremost, I want it to revolve around my life as a witch. No that does not mean that I am going to come on here and cry about how we get treated. That is what my Xanga is for ^_^ What I will be doing is putting down my own personal thoughts and feelings about what I have learned as a witch. This will be like my electronic BOS so to speak. From time to time, I may ask one of my witchy friends to offer some insight on some things as I am still a novice witch.

Secondly, I will be posting my insights on life as a gay man. Again I say that I am not using this blog to whine and cry about "The heteros are mad at me and hate me" and blah blah blah. I have lived long enough as a gay guy and a witch to know how to survive. Also I have enough experience to share with others confidently.

Lastly, a few of my friends and I are knitters, so I think I can make room for some of out creations ^_^

Blessed Be my friends
Aries DreamWalker

1 comment:

me said...

Welcome Aries Dreamwalker to the Blog community and brightest blessings be.

Aslinn and Gaelyn